M.Pax and (myself), C. M. Brown
Writers helping other writers to succeed.
Twitter hashtag: #W4WS
Find us on Facebook
An initiative to promote writers and their books (that’s you)!
• Help writers bring awareness of their book(s) to tens of thousands of new people
• Help writers reach Amazon Top 100 in at least one category (i.e., suspense, free, etc.)
• Increase sales of their book(s) after the promo is over
• Drive new traffic to their blog and increase following
• Create verbal and viral buzz.
W4W's is held the third Monday each month!
How it Works: The spotlighted author will choose a social media avenue, such as Twitter or Facebook (or both). Then, the good people of Blogdom will promote the author’s book to their Twitter followers or Facebook friends, that is, incredibly large new audiences the author could not reach on their own.
Facebook: The writer posts an image of their book along with a short blurb and a link to Kindle on their blog. Visitors simply click the Facebook page, then share the link with their FB friends. https://www.facebook.com/Writers4Writers
Twitter: The author posts pre-written Tweets on his/her blog. At your convenience, simply copy and paste Tweets into Twitter. Or go to #W4WS on Twitter and Retweet.
To sign up, join the Linky List HERE!