The girls are back with the release of their latest works!
Gwen with the second book of her series, and Angela with a novella which has a very titillating cover!
Welcome to both of you and good luck with both releases!
About Partners in ParanormYA:
Gwen Gardner and Angela Brown - YA paranormal authors embarking on the adventure of a lifetime. Share with us as we take the Indie journey to bring our works to the world. Buckle up! There'll be mystery, mayhem, action and emotional roller coasters...oh, and a few things that go bump in the night.
Hauntings are scary but we love interaction:
A Guilty Ghost, Surprised
By Gwen Gardner
About A Guilty Ghost Surprised: Indigo Eady and gang are back with a feather and a Chance setting off another twisting-turning investigation to bring a cold case, and loved ones, closure at last.
They All Fall Down,
A Shadow Jumpers Novella
By Angela Brown
About They All Fall Down: Free of their duties as Cleanser and Harvestor, Abby and Basil try to move on with their lives. But some secrets remain. And what is done in the dark won’t be good when it comes to light.
And, because its October, known to be the month of the year we celebrate scary stuff, Gwen and Angela are sharing their choice of scary movies, with their top 5 picks.
Fright Nights – Movie Style
You probably think the Partners in ParanormYA have no fear of things that go bump in the night. We write about ghouls, ghosts, angels, demons and the lot. Well, you couldn’t be more wrong lol!
Yes, both Gwen and I are a couple of scaredy-cats. No shame in admitting it. Better to get some things out in the open.
Scary movies are to be avoided, but both of us have seen movies that helped solidify the fear.
Angela’s Top Five frightening movies:
1. The Exorcist (Oh. My. Heebee. Geebeez!)
2. A Nightmare on Elm Street (He comes after you in your dreams! Nowhere is safe!!)
3. The Ring (Seven days? Forward all my calls please…for like…ever!)
4. The Grudge (The kid, the girl, or what was left of her and that nerve curdling throat noise *shudders*)
5. Wrong Turn (I just, I can’t. No.)
Gwen’s Top Five frightening movies:
1. The Birds (I was about 5 when I watched it. The scene where the old man gets his eyes pecked out still haunts me).
2. Rosemary’s Baby (Having the devils baby? OMG. I saw this when I was about 5.)
3. I wish I knew the name of the movie where body parts floated onto a beach where a party was going on. I’d love to see it again to exorcize it from my system. I was traumatized. Again, it was probably mid 1960s and I was about 5 years old.
4. Psycho, the original (Are we seeing a pattern here? I don’t watch scary movies any more, that’s why all my top picks are so old!)
5. The newest episode of Luther (the guy under the bed--‘nuff said).
What is one of the scariest movies you’ve seen?
And don’t forget about the giveaway!