WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Sunday 16 June 2013

JUST SAYING HI!

HELLO EVERYONE,

Well I have been busy over the last couple of months and have not had the time to frequently visit my blogger friends as much as I would like, and I am taking this space to apologize! I hope, now that my life has settled down a bit to be able to spend more time visiting the sites I haven't been able to get to for a while.

So, this weekend I have spent the time updating my reviews and dropping by bloggers who have visited me during the week. I have also posted the reviews I featured during the A-Z Challenge to the sites I promised, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords and Goodreads.
Even updating my Shelfari reviews too!
So any authors books I reviewed during the challenge will be able to find my reviews on all the above sites.

Better late than never!



Tomorrow, 17th June is scheduled for the next Writer's for Writer's Meme. This month we are featuring Marta Szemi.

I hope you will join Christine Rains, M. Pax, Stephen Tremp and myself to help Marta to rise into the top selling charts!

You can do this by visiting Marta, who will post a number of Tweets, she would like sent, then tweet and re-tweet the tweets! Simple!
 or/and
Visit the W4W's Facebook page and leave a comment and a LIKE on Marta's post!

If you have not signed up to join the ever growing list to be part of W4W's, and you would like to participate, 
you can do so HERE!

Next month, we will be back with three authors 
to support and promote!
Cheers!
Carolyn


1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I bet that took a lot of work to post all those reviews - thanks!
And all set for Marta tomorrow.

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by MĂ©moires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)