WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Thursday 26 July 2012

I WRITE FRIDAY#FLASH


Desire Unleashed From Within

 (570 word, Paranormal Romance)

by

Carolyn Brown


Looking into his dark eyes, I was transfixed by their one distinguishable feature, a shimmering light which seemed to radiate from them.  Being in such close proximity, as I was now, was the only way to actually be sure it even existed.

I had thought I’d seen this feature several times in the past, but could not be sure that it actually existed until now, too late to make this discovery and enable me to escape the overpowering force of this desirable male.

I stood numbly as his hands slid down my body to rest upon my hips as he gently coaxed me towards him.  Our gaze focused more intently upon one another as if both of us were in a trance.

I could not move.  I was totally under his control, aware of the events transpiring around me, but unable to intervene and help myself, as his spell enforced his will upon me.

His hands moved to grasp me tighter sending shivers of desire throughout my body.  Of course I had been attracted to this guy before now, but I did not know then, what I know about him now.  His worldly charm was what piqued my interest, but his unusual dark hair cropping his pale face and the muscles which rippled beneath his t-shirt, at his slightest move, had kept me intrigued.

Being honest with myself, he melted my heart and I was willing to give myself completely to him.

Standing here now, engulfed in his arms, gazing into his eyes, I was spellbound by more than his charm.

Suddenly, he reached up and gently stoked the side of my face, I could feel my knees buckle at this slightest touch, and as if by instinct he corrected his hold upon me to rectify my weakness, as I became unbalanced.

His eyes did not leave mine as his head moved closer to me, my lips parted awaiting his kiss, but I was sorely mistaken and disheartened as his head shifted to the side and he leaned further down to brush his mouth along my throat.  I sucked in a deep breath as I heard a ripping sound and felt the sharpness of the prick of his teeth as his mouth rested on the small of my neck.

I tried to move from his grasp, but found my body motionless, unable to obey my commands.  Whatever spell he had inflicted upon me, I was unable to break it as he opened his mouth and sank his teeth into the vein pulsing at the base of my throat.

I felt a sting as his teeth pierced my skin.  I tried to scream, to pull away from his grasp, but my attempts were futile.  As he began to draw deeper, I could feel the pull on my heart, as my blood was siphoned from me and panic began to rise within me.  Would I survive this attack, would he stop, what would become of me?

This was soon forgotten as another sensation took hold of me and I became sensually aroused by his bite.  My body went limp in his grasp as it tingled all over with desire. Lust for my attacker was beginning to overpower me and I wanted him more than I had ever wanted another.   His bite ended and I found myself swept away with passion, as he lifted me into his arms and carried me to his bed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, hot stuff. Thanks for sharing this, and it's nice to see you again.


I'm looking for some ninja writers to interview for my Ninja spotlight series. If you're interested, go to http://kelworthfiles.wordpress.com/2012/05/16/im-looking-for-a-few-good-ninjas/ to find out more!

Elise Fallson said...

Wow, it's hot in here! *fans self*
Great flash fic. (:

Icy Sedgwick said...

Very sensual stuff, lady!

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by Chris, it is nice to catch up! Will check out your request!

Unknown said...

Thanks Elise, is too risque?

Unknown said...

Do I say thank you?

Elise Fallson said...

LOL, not at all! At least not for me. Where's the next part?(:

Helen A. Howell said...

Sensual writing indeed.

I noticed from the last couple of flashes I have read that you write in first person - do you ever write in third? Just interested. I like first person, but third gives one far more freedom to explore all characters. Interested in your answer.

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)