WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Friday 8 June 2012

THANKS MELISSA!

Melissa Bradley, over at Melissa's Imaginarium has awarded me this awesome  7 x 7 Award!

 I am so happy that Melissa thought to present this award to me and I sincerely thank her for doing so! She is awesome!

  
This has taken quite a bit of thought and time to put together to post and also to receive this award I am to abide by the rules below. So here goes:


RULE #1:
Tell everyone something that no one else knows about you


I hate to cook, but lucky for me I married a chef, so I don't go hungry!


RULE #2:
Link to one of the posts that I personally think best fits the following categories

Most Beautiful 

A Christmas Thought For All!
The Christmas poem featured in this post was sent, handwritten, on a Christmas Card to my Dad, from one of my Great Aunts. We are not certain whether she found the poem somewhere or whether she wrote it herself. She has an interest in writing poetry so the later could be a possibility! Anyway, I chose this as the most beautiful post, because the meaning in the poem is simply - beautiful!

Most Helpful

MY EXPERIENCE AS AN INDIE WRITER

This  post definitely had some very good points about publishing indie style!
Most Popular


I do not know why, but this post has had 639 hits, so I would say, from the figures that it was my most popular. The only thing I can think of which made it this popular was that Alex gave me a shout out on his blog! Thanks Alex!

Most Controversial

INDIE AUTHORS BE CAREFUL!

This has been the most controversial post I have written. It was when Amazon pushed for control of the eBook market!

Most Surprisingly Successful 
Tips for Publishing eBooks with Smashwords! 

This was one of my early posts, when I first started blogging and just after I had published my first novel with Smashwords. It has had  424 hits! I also won a coffee mug for being in the first top 30 entries from Smashwords!

Most Underrated

Challenge Issued: Paper Canvas Tapestries Collaborat​ions

As this challenge was to give author's and writer's a challenge to piece together work to benefit a charity, this has been the most disappointing post of all! Yikici  has only had three participants entering work to date, which I think is very sad.

Most Pride Worthy
  
I have two posts in this category, both important times involving the publishing of my book!

The Gratifying Feeling of Holding my First Book in Paperback

RULE #3:
Pass this award on to 7 bloggers

Gwen Gardner


Elise Fallson

Lynn Proctor

Christine Rains









16 comments:

Ciara said...

Thanks so much for the award, C.M. Yep, a shout out from Alex can send some hits your way. ;) Congratulations on all your successful posts!

Mina Burrows said...

I love to cook,, but hate food shopping. How's that? And you have a chef? Sooo lucky!

Lynn Proctor said...

thanks so much for my award!!--a chef for a husband--how awesome is that fact!!

Gwen Gardner said...

Yay, that's me! I don't have one of these yet, so thank you so much:) I'll post about it in a few days. And congrats on your award, too:)

M Pax said...

Congrats on the award, CM. I found saying I decided to go Indie was somewhat controversial.

Unknown said...

Thanks Ciara and you deserve to be awarded.

Unknown said...

I don't mind the food shopping, I just find cooking time consuming!

Unknown said...

You are welcome Lynn.

Unknown said...

Thanks Gwen, look forward to reading your post.

Unknown said...

Yes, I can relate to that reaction too, Mary.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award! And thanks for passing one of your torches to me. :) That's so awesome you never have to be without good food.

Anonymous said...

It great to know you a little better! And marrying a chef helps you to balance out your world.

M.J. Fifield said...

Thanks for the shout out. Sorry I'm late getting out here...

Unknown said...

Thank you Michael and you deserve being chosen.

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by Stephen.

Unknown said...

That is okay MJ, I haven't been blogging much this past week either, busy writing.

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)