WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Monday 5 March 2012

THE SUNSHINE AWARD

I'm just honoured to be nominated

Laurie Dennison from Unavoidable Awkwardness  has been kind enough to award me 'The Sunshine Award!'

Because I make her smile!
As this is my first award, I am stoked!
   And I thank Laurie very much for her act of kindness!
                                        The list below are the  rules to receiving this award!



  • Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link.
  • Write a post about it
  • Answer the questions below.
  • Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them know
  • Answer 10 Questions:
  • Favorite color
    Black

    Favorite animal
    Birds

    Favorite number
    10

    Favorite non-alcoholic drink
    Cappaccino

    Facebook or Twitter
    Neither

    My passion
    Writing

    Getting or giving presents?
    Receiving

    Favorite pattern
    Tessellations




    Favorite day of the week
    Sunday

    Favoite flower

    Rose 
    Here are the bloggers I have selected,
    who I believe deserve to receive a Sunshine Award:
    Kormal Lewis -   http://www.komal-lewis.com/

    Here are your questions:
    Favorite color?
    Favorite animal?
    Favorite number?
    Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
    Facebook or Twitter?
    My passion?
    Getting or giving presents?
    Favorite pattern?
    Favorite day of the week?
    Favorite flower?

    Remember -
    For the Sunshine Award, you need to link back to the gracious giver, answer the questions about yourself, and pass the award on to another 10  bloggers! Make sure you let them know!





    8 comments:

    Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

    Thank you! Not sure when I'll have time to do the questions, but I appreciate it.
    And cool girls like black. Really!

    Cherie Reich said...

    Congratulations on the award and thank you for giving it to me! :)

    Unknown said...

    When I typed black in for that answer, I just knew your reply would relate back to my unusual choice. (I am not goth or anything, I just like black!)

    Unknown said...

    Your welcome Cherie!

    Komal Kant said...

    Congratulations, Carolyn! Black is one of my favourite colours too!

    Thank you very much for passing the award along to me. That's so kind of you!

    Unknown said...

    Your welcome Komal. I am happy to do so!

    Unknown said...

    Congrats Mr Brown!

    Laurie Dennison said...

    Thanks for posting! Ah, roses and cappaccino. Those make for a lovely day.

    Total Pageviews

    I write like
    Chuck Palahniuk

    I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


    A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

    A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
    SURVIVOR

    THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

    C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
    He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
    reviews: 19
    ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

    He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
    reviews: 2
    ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)