WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Friday 16 March 2012

KREATIV BLOGGER & SUNSHINE AWARDS!

A.E. Martin  just awarded me these 2 amazing awards!

I SEND THANKS HER WAY!

This is my second Sunshine Award!
Wow, these things get around!

So to read my answers to the seven questions refer to this post:

To receive the Kreativ Blogger Award I am to tell 7 interesting facts about myself:  

  1. I first worked in the banking industry - supervising a department of 8 - 12 young adult females, working in the ledger and proof departments! (Real old days before computers!) 
  2. I have spent a few years travelling and surfing around most of Australia, working various jobs from fruit picking to data entry in a State Health Department, crossing my fingers and hoping the old beat up combie would make it to the next town!
  3. I have really small feet, with short stubby toes! Recently a doctor I visited for a skin check up asked in jest, whether my mother bound my feet when I was a child! Nasty man!
  4. I completed my tertiary eduction through distance ed.
  5. I married a chef, because cooking bores me, but I love to eat!
  6. Enjoy the challenge of working with challenged teens, trying to make them see an education is not just a necessary part of life, but a gift to be cherished!
  7. Secretly wish I could win the lottery so I didn't need to work another day of my life. Ahh, the things I could do!

Now I am to choose seven bloggers to pass these awards on to:


shanjeniah            

          Write About Nothing -   Emilyhttp://writeaboutnothing.blogspot.com.au/

Jocelyn Rish

    Empty White Pages Sarah






7 comments:

Morgan said...

Yay for awards! And props to you for marrying a chef... you're a smart cookie ;)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! My wife has tiny, stubby toes as well.

Misha Gerrick said...

Congrats on your awards. I loved that you traveled through most of Australia. :-D

Unknown said...

Yes, it helps with time management! lol!

Unknown said...

Okay! Now Alex are you congratulating me for my stubby toes?
Only joking, thanks!
Just finshed reading CassaStar! Loved it! CassaStar is taking out the postion of my very first review on the Goodreads Site, the post has also just been added to this site as well!

Unknown said...

Thanks Misha! Yeah, I had some fun and interesting real life experiences along the way!

Cherie Reich said...

Congrats on your awards! And I love your #5. :D

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)